Friday, April 2, 2010

Zoo Day

Nice weather over spring break almost always means a trip to the zoo.  We go all throughout the year but this is the only time (besides summer) where all 5 of my kiddos are off.  So I thought I would take this trip to look for inspiration for my jewelry.  I took many, many pictures yesterday but one that really stood out was the gideon. 

The gideons have always been a favorite of ours.  They are always entertaining.  Mostly swinging and yelling but yesterday the one looked rather peaceful and thoughful.  At least for a moment.  Then he went right back to swinging and jumping as usual.

When I downloaded my photos I knew I was going to make an item inspired by the gideon.  I also knew they had to be dangles since our friends our always swinging and playing when we visit.  So here are my new earrings and my inspiration for them.  Enjoy!







1 comments:

Test said...

He looks thrilled!

Post a Comment